Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These were good basic meatballs added to veggies and noodles and another time added to spaghetti sauce. Adapted from Crusine At Home. The original recipe used 2 strips bacon which I skipped. I also used ground bison -- adding 1 T oil instead of ground beef.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- spray a broiler pan with Pam.
- Heat a sillet over medium high heat and add oil. Add the onion and cook onion in the oil until softened (3-5 minutes);stir in garlic and cook another minute.
- In a bowl combine ground beef (I used bison), onion mixture, and spices (parlsey - pepper). Stir in egg.
- For into 1-inch meatballs and place on broiler pand and bake for 10 minutes or until meatballs are fully cooked.
- Freeze meatballs on cookie sheet and then place in an airtight container until ready to use.