1/4 Photos of Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes (Oamc)
1 hr 40 mins
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
You'll love having this side dish handy. Recipe makes 7 cups of mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1ASSEMBLY DIRECTIONS:.
- 2Peel and quarter potatoes.
- 3Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover completely with water.
- 4Bring to a boil, then gently cook until tender.
- 5Drain well.
- 6In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cream cheese, egg, garlic powder and salt.
- 7Mash well by hand or with and electric mixer.
- 8Spoon potatoes into spray-treated or greased 3 quart casserole or 9x13 pan.
- 9Drizzle or brush melted butter over potatoes.
- 10Sprinkle with paprika for color if desired.
- 11FREEZING AND COOKING:.
- 12Label and freeze in freezer bags.
- 13TO SERVE:.
- 14Thaw completely.
- 15Bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes until the top is golden.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.5
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.9 mg
- Sodium 594.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 11.0 g