1/1 Photo of Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes for Crock Pot
I made this recipe last year for Thanksgiving. It's very good and saves a lot of time. You may have to lengthen your crock pot cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil peeled potatoes until tender.
- 2Beat sour cream and cream cheese together.
- 3Add hot potatoes and beat until smooth.
- 4Add butter, chives, salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Place in greased two quart casserole.
- 6Dot with butter and sprinkle paprika on top.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 8Serves 8-10.
- 9NOTE****this recipe can be made the day before dinner and refrigerated in crock pot.
- 10Then, on the serving day, just turn on crock pot at low setting and cook potatoes for about 2-3 hours, to be ready when the rest of the dinner is ready.
- 11You may add more butter, cream cheese or sour cream depending upon the consistency you prefer.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes for Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.8
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 81.9 mg
- Sodium 236.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 8.9 g