These potatoes are wonderful, and so easy to make for your party.
Make and share this Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes For A Crowd recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients; mixing well.
- Place in large casserole.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- (May be stored in refregerator for 5 days) When ready to use, let set at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 50-60 minutes, or until heated through.
This is a family favorite. I also added 1/2 cup low-fat milk to help make them light and fluffy.
I like to add cheese -- bleu, cheddar, parmesan, asiago, your choice. Another good mix-in is dried chives. When I can't get them, I substitute french onion dip for the sour cream. It jazzes things up a little.
I will certainly be making these for Thanksgiving dinner. Making mashers at the last minute is always a hassle. The reviews gave some fresh insight and were a big help in my decision