1/11 Photos of Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
Kim D.'s Note:
These potatoes are so creamy! I received the recipe from a friend at work. Cooking time includes both boiling and baking. Add 30 minutes standing time, if you refrigerate before baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a saucepan; add water to cover and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 2Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 25 minutes or until pototoes are tender.
- 4Peel potatoes; place in a large mixing bowl, and mash with a potato masher.
- 5Add 2 tablespoons butter, cream cheese, sour cream, milk and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
- 6Mix until all ingredients are blended.
- 7Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 12X8X2-inch baking dish.
- 8Brush top of mixture with melted butter; sprinkle with paprika.
- 9Bake immediately, or cover and refrigerate.
- 10If refrigerated, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking.
- 11Bake at 350F, uncovered for 30 minutes or until hot.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.8
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 363.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g