1/2 Photos of Make Ahead Mashed Potato Casserole
Time saver casserole and the taste is excellant! originally from Canadian Living magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender but not mushy.
- 2Drain and let cool slightly, peel.
- 3With a potato masher, mash until smooth, do not use an electric mixer, blend in cream cheese and butter until melted.
- 4Mix in onions, sour cream, parsley, marjoram, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Transfer to 8 inch (2 L) baking dish, smooth top.
- 6Sprinkle with crumbs, (Casserole can be prepared to this point, covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days or frozen for up to 1 week. Let thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours. Add 10 minutes to baking time.) Bake in 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until heated through and top is lightly golden.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Mashed Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.4
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 49.1 mg
- Sodium 187.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g