Recipe by Debby H
I got this recipe from a cookbook and loved it so much I wanted to share it. This is perfect alone or served in a chicken salad. Because there are only the two of us, I divide the recipe into four freezer bags with 2 chicken breast halves in each bag.
Top Review by Amy F.
Oh these were great! I didn't freeze them but put them in the fridge to marinate over night and grilled them inside..they were so tender and amazing. Thanks for a GREAT chicken recipe..VERY flavorful!
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 split boneless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together buttermilk with mustard, honey and seasonings.
- Place chicken breasts in a freezer bag.
- Pour marinade over chicken breasts.
- On serving day thaw chicken, discarding marinade.
- Grill over medium heat until chicken is tender and juices run clear.