I got this recipe from a cookbook and loved it so much I wanted to share it. This is perfect alone or served in a chicken salad. Because there are only the two of us, I divide the recipe into four freezer bags with 2 chicken breast halves in each bag.
- Mix together buttermilk with mustard, honey and seasonings.
- Place chicken breasts in a freezer bag.
- Pour marinade over chicken breasts.
- On serving day thaw chicken, discarding marinade.
- Grill over medium heat until chicken is tender and juices run clear.