1/3 Photos of Make Ahead Marinated Chicken Breasts
Debby H's Note:
I got this recipe from a cookbook and loved it so much I wanted to share it. This is perfect alone or served in a chicken salad. Because there are only the two of us, I divide the recipe into four freezer bags with 2 chicken breast halves in each bag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together buttermilk with mustard, honey and seasonings.
- 2Place chicken breasts in a freezer bag.
- 3Pour marinade over chicken breasts.
- 5On serving day thaw chicken, discarding marinade.
- 6Grill over medium heat until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Marinated Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.0 mg
- Sodium 435.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 31.3 g