Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Article from Chicago Tribune March 21 2012, http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-03-21/features/sc-food-0316-dinner-lemon-grass-20120321_1_lemon-grass-big-flavor-home-cooking
- 1⁄4 cup asian fish sauce (nam pla)
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons pureed lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds or 1 teaspoon anise, crushed in a mortar to a fine powder
- Mix ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate covered up to several days.