Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taste of Home
Make and share this Make-Ahead Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb bulk hot Italian sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook sausage and beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in pizza sauce and marinara sauce; taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if needed.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta, Parmesan, parsley, and pepper.
- Spread 1 cup meat sauce into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Layer with 4 noodles, half of the cheese mixture, 1 cup meat sauce and 1 cup mozzarella.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining noodles, meat sauce, and mozzarella.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake, covered, at 375° for 45 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.