Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb bulk hot Italian sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1In a large skillet, cook sausage and beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- 2Stir in pizza sauce and marinara sauce; taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if needed.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta, Parmesan, parsley, and pepper.
- 4Spread 1 cup meat sauce into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 5Layer with 4 noodles, half of the cheese mixture, 1 cup meat sauce and 1 cup mozzarella.
- 6Repeat layers.
- 7Top with remaining noodles, meat sauce, and mozzarella.
- 8Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 9Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- 10Bake, covered, at 375° for 45 minutes.
- 11Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 12Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make-Ahead Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.4
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 150.3 mg
- Sodium 1286.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 43.4 g