1/2 Photos of Make-Ahead Large Batch Homemade Taco Seasoning
I have found a lot of taco seasonings that use most of these ingredients, but by experimentation I like this recipe myself. However, try it first making a very small batch first. You may or may not agree with the proportions or ratio of spices in this. I like it this way, but you need to try a small bit first to see if you do before possibly ruining a whole dish if you don't.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 -4 tablespoons cumin (less if desired)
- 2 tablespoons onion powder (or to taste) or 2 tablespoons garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Mexican oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander powder (not dried cilantro)
- 1 -2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar (optional)
- 1Combine ingredients in a container with lid.
- 2Shake vigorously.
- 3Store in freezer until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make-Ahead Large Batch Homemade Taco Seasoning
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.4
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 49.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g