Prepare these up to 48 hours in advance and take along to cook on the grill, the amounts stated are enough for 8 packets you may reduce the recipe if desired, of coarse these may also be made to grill at home also, this is great served over rice :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- black pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups prepared bottled teriyaki sauce, divided
- 2 large green bell peppers, seeded and sliced
- 2 large red bell peppers, seeded and sliced into strips
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 8 pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil
- 1Prepare 8 pieces of heavy-duty foil.
- 2Place 1 chicken breast over the foil then season with black pepper on both sides.
- 3Coat the breast with 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce (turn the breast to coat with the sauce).
- 4Continue with the remaining 7 breasts.
- 5Divide equal amounts of green and red bell pepper slices, chopped onions and pineapple tidbits on and around each breast.
- 6Close the foil very tightly and seal into "packets".
- 7Refrigerate for up to 48 hours.
- 8When ready to grill, punch a couple of small holes in the TOP each packet to allow steam to escape.
- 9Place on grill and cook for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked (you might want to remove one packet if the chicken is cooked as cooking times will vary slightly depending on how large the breasts are).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make-Ahead Hawaiian Chicken Packets for Camping (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.2
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 2840.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 33.3 g