Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons green taco sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cucumber (Cucumber, peeled, seeded, and coarsley chopped)
- 1 green pepper (Green pepper, seeded and diced)
- 4 large tomatoes (Tomatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped)
- 3 green onions (Green onions (including tops) thinly sliced)
- In a 3-quart pan over medium heat, combine stock, tomato juice, lemon juice, taco sauce, sugar, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Leave uncovered and bring to a boil.
- Stir in cucumber, green pepper, tomatoes, and onion; bring mixture, uncovered to a boil again.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- An easy make-ahead soup to begin a meal with.