Kellie in SLO's Note:
This is a holiday tradition around my house, I am always asked to bring it to family gatherings. It's nice to be able to throw it together the night before, then just get up and toss it in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry sausage until crumbly and brown; drain well.
- 2Add remaining ingredients except French fried onions and mix well.
- 3Stir in 1/2 can onions.
- 4Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- 5Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining onions and bake 5 minutes longer.
- 8Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Egg Bake
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.3
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 355.1 mg
- Sodium 661.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 32.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: