1/1 Photo of Make Ahead Cream Cheese Chicken
2 hrs 20 mins
I found this recipe online and wanted to post it for the nutrition facts. Great make ahead freezable dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn slow cooker on High.
- 2Place butter in bottom of slow cooker.
- 3Cut chicken breasts into 1" strips while butter is melting.
- 4When the butter has melted, add one envelope Italian dressing dry mix.
- 5Stir into butter until well mixed.
- 6Place chicken in slow cooker and stir to coat with butter and dressing mix.
- 7Cover and cook on High for 2 hours.
- 8Remove chicken to plate to cool.
- 9Add cream of chicken soup and cream cheese.
- 10Stir to melt and mix well until smooth and creamy.
- 11Remove sauce from slow cooker and allow to cool.
- 12Place chicken and sauce into a gallon resealable freezer bag. Label. Freeze.
- 13To serve: Thaw in fridge.
- 14Heat until piping hot and bubbly.
- 15Goes well over mashed potatoes, rice, or hot buttered noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Cream Cheese Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 718.8
- Calories from Fat 450
- Total Fat 50.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.0 g
- Cholesterol 261.1 mg
- Sodium 977.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 58.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix