3 hrs 10 mins
This is a very easy dish with great flavor. The best part is that it is make ahead, so I can prepare it on the weekend, then pop it in the oven when entertaining. Cooking times may vary depending on the size of your chicken breasts. Makes a great gravy. I usually serve this over mashed potatoes. Prep time does not include marinating time. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- 2Spread the dried beef along the bottom of the dish.
- 3Wrap a piece of bacon around each chicken breast. Place the chicken and bacon over the beef.
- 4Combine the soup and sour cream in a small bowl. Pour over the meats.
- 5Cover well and refrigerate for at least 4 hours - up to 24 hours.
- 6Preheat oven to 275. Bake, slowly, uncovered for 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Cluck-Moo-Oink (Chicken With Bacon and Dried Beef)
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.2
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 107.7 mg
- Sodium 922.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 35.8 g