Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a very easy dish with great flavor. The best part is that it is make ahead, so I can prepare it on the weekend, then pop it in the oven when entertaining. Cooking times may vary depending on the size of your chicken breasts. Makes a great gravy. I usually serve this over mashed potatoes. Prep time does not include marinating time. Enjoy!
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread the dried beef along the bottom of the dish.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each chicken breast. Place the chicken and bacon over the beef.
- Combine the soup and sour cream in a small bowl. Pour over the meats.
- Cover well and refrigerate for at least 4 hours - up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 275. Bake, slowly, uncovered for 3 hours.