1/4 Photos of Make-Ahead Cheesy Garlic Bread
My Private Note
large p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split sandwich rolls in half lengthwise and set aside.
- 2Place peeled garlic cloves into food processor and pulse a few times to mince.
- 3Add softened butter, garlic powder, black pepper, and half of the cheese. Process mixture until smooth and fluffy.
- 4Spread generously onto each sandwich roll. Place rolls face up on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle remaining cheese onto the rolls, pressing down to make it stick. (note: you can process all the cheese with the butter, if you want. It works either way.).
- 5Sprinkle rolls with dried parsley.
- 6Cover and freeze until firm, then store in sealable freezer bags.
- 7When ready to bake, take out the number of frozen rolls you want to serve, and bake at 450°F for about 7-10 minutes until cheese is melted and lightly browned around the edges.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make-Ahead Cheesy Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.7
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 261.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g