Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a "Delightful" Dessert to have for any meal, so easy to make and simply delicious!!
- 1 (20 1/2 ounce) packagepillsbury classic fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup large chocolate chips or 3⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (1/2 8oz, package)
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries in light syrup, thawed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease bottom and sides of 9-inch springform pan. Prepare brownies as directed on package, using oil, water and eggs. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread batter in greased pan.
- Bake at 350F for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set, Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- In large bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. In large bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; beat until smooth. Stir in melted vanilla chips. Fold in 1/3 of the whipped cream; fold in remaining whipped cream. Reserve 1 cup mixture for piped edge; spread remaining mixture over brownie. Using decorating bag fitted with star tip (1/4 - 3/8 inch opening) pipe decorative border around edge of brownie making sure border doesn't touch side of pan. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in food processor with metal blade or blender container, process raspberries with syrup until smooth. Strain to remove seeds. In small saucepan, combine 3 tablespoons sugar and cornstarch; stir in raspberry purée. Cool and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens. Cool to room temperature,.
- About 1 hour before serving, arrange fresh raspberries over filling. Refrigerate until serving time. With sharp knife, loosen dessert from sides of pan; remove sides of pan. Cut into wedges. Serve with raspberry sauce. Store in refrigerator.
I have been making this recipe for years! I found it originally in 1999 in a Pillsbury Home for the Holidays recipe booklet. The recipe is very easy and very delicious. I've never have anyone turn it down or not finish it, and usually they ask for seconds! This one is one of my all time favorites!!!