1/1 Photo of Make Ahead Breakfast Wraps (Oamc)
These are quick breakfast wraps that can be made ahead for busy mornings. My kids love the breakfast sandwiches at fast food chains so this is an economical and healthier alternative. This is my own recipe, and I don't measure, so adjust the quantities to suit your tastes. These are small because my kids are little and not big eaters, so one is enough for a child or an adult who is a light eater. A serving size for an adult is two wraps.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in a pan or on a greased rack over a sheet pan in the oven at 350 until done.
- 2Mix eggs (or egg substitute) with milk.
- 3In a large pan over medium heat, coat with cooking spray and scramble eggs. Allow them to cook until they are moist and tender but not dry. Add salt and pepper to taste. Allow to cool.
- 4To assemble, lay a tortilla flat, place one scoop of scrambled eggs, 2 tbs of shredded cheddar cheese, and one slice of bacon (I use a 1/4" measuring cup). Roll into shape.
- 5OAMC: Assemble wraps while contents are still warm. Wrap with waxed paper and allow to cool. Place into resealable bags, label, refrigerate or freeze.
- 6To reheat: Place wrap with waxed paper into microwave for 30 seconds on high, more if needed as microwave ovens vary greatly in power.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Breakfast Wraps (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.4
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 214.3 mg
- Sodium 336.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-carb whole wheat tortillas