Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 24 hrs
Cook 1 hr
MAke this the night before and pop in oven in the morning before Church or when everybody is gotta get ready to go. Like before school etc. Let the kids help make it since there is little cooking at first this is great for the smallest helper to make. Kids tend to eat the things they had a hand in preparing.
- crumble and cook sausage and drain well until cooled.
- grease a 9x13 pan and line it with the bread cubes.
- top with the cheeses layering evenly across bread.
- in bowl mix sausage, eggs, onions, cream & seasonings well with a spoon and evenly spread over casserole.
- refridgerate covered overnight.
- bake for 1 hour at 350 or until brown.