- 1 lb bulk sausage
- 2 slices bread, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Drain well.
- Spread bread cubes in large buttered casserole. Top with sausage and cheese.
- Combine eggs, milk and seasonings. Beat well and pour gently over cheese.
- Can be covered and refrigerated overnight.
- Bake @ 350 for 30-40 minutes or until set.