Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
I didn't plan enough to make this ahead of time, but it still turned out delicious. I substituted bacon for the ham (you can use sausage or whatever you prefer). I used pepper jack and cheddar. Recipe courtesy of A Thrifty Mom. Thank you for the simple and yummy breakfast!
- 10 flour tortillas
- 3 cups cheese, grated
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 20 slices ham (thin cut) or 10 slices ham (thick cut)
- Place ham, cheese, and onions inside flour tortilla.
- Roll up and stack in buttered 9x13" baking dish.
- In a bowl, whip 8 eggs and 2 cups half and half. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour egg mixture over top of the filled tortillas.
- Cover with plastic and place in refrigerator for 4 to 12 hours.
- Top with a cup of cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 covered with foil.
- Remove foil and continue to bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until eggs are done.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Perfect breakfast for a lazy Saturday morning! I cut the recipe in half (except the cheese part..heehee) and baked as instructed. No refrigeration took place but it turned out beautifully! Thanks for sharing AmyZoe!