Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a tasty variation for your Thanksgiving and Christmas meal. It makes a nice hostess gift as well.
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup orange zest
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 cups raw cranberries
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- Bring the orange zest and water to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Drain, reserving the zest and 1/3 cup water.
- Return to pot, add sugar, orange and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil,them stir and simmer 5 min's.
- Add cranberries, increase heat, and boil 10 min's or until cranberries have popped.
- Remove from heat, add brandy.
- Pour into jars, refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
- Give as hostess gift with ribbons and recipe attached.
A party in your mouth! This is a wonderful assortment of flavors and very easy to make.