Chef Dee's Note:
This is a tasty variation for your Thanksgiving and Christmas meal. It makes a nice hostess gift as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the orange zest and water to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- 2Drain, reserving the zest and 1/3 cup water.
- 3Return to pot, add sugar, orange and lemon juice.
- 4Bring to a boil,them stir and simmer 5 min's.
- 5Add cranberries, increase heat, and boil 10 min's or until cranberries have popped.
- 6Remove from heat, add brandy.
- 7Pour into jars, refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
- 8Give as hostess gift with ribbons and recipe attached.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Brandied Cranberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 93.8 g
- Protein 0.7 g