Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
You can freeze the logs for up to 3 weeks, just thaw overnight in the refrigerator. All amounts can be adjusted to suit taste, use no more than 2 teaspoons fresh garlic for this!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely shredded old cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 -2 green onion, minced
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic or 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (can use a bit more)
- Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans (can use more)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, shredded cheddar, blue cheese, green onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, parsley and black pepper until well combined.
- Cover and chill a minimum of 8 hours or overnight to blend flavors.
- Shape into 4 equal size logs, then roll the logs completely into the chopped nuts.
- Cover and chill or freeze for up to 3 weeks wrapped tightly in foil.