You can freeze the logs for up to 3 weeks, just thaw overnight in the refrigerator. All amounts can be adjusted to suit taste, use no more than 2 teaspoons fresh garlic for this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely shredded old cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 -2 green onion, minced
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic or 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (can use a bit more)
- Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans (can use more)
- 1In a bowl mix together cream cheese, shredded cheddar, blue cheese, green onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, parsley and black pepper until well combined.
- 2Cover and chill a minimum of 8 hours or overnight to blend flavors.
- 3Shape into 4 equal size logs, then roll the logs completely into the chopped nuts.
- 4Cover and chill or freeze for up to 3 weeks wrapped tightly in foil.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make-Ahead Blue Cheese Cheddar Pecan Logs
Serving Size: 1 (983 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1030.3
- Calories from Fat 894
- Total Fat 99.4 g
- Saturated Fat 41.5 g
- Cholesterol 184.7 mg
- Sodium 1053.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 29.1 g