Montana Heart Song's Note:
You don't have time, just got home from work and scratching your head. Sound familiar? Make these ahead and freeze, then all you need to do is make the gravy recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef or 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon salt or 1 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 -4 tablespoons barbecue sauce, any flavor
- oil or Pam cooking spray
- 1In stainless steel mixing bowl, add ice cubes, lemon juice, liquid smoke, salt and pepper. Stir until cubes and spices dissolved. Add barbecue sauce.
- 2In another large mixing bowl, add meat and.
- 3beaten egg. Mix with hands.
- 4Pour half of the spice mixture into the meat; mix well.
- 5Pour the other half of the mixture into the meat.
- 6Form into patties.
- 7Brush the grill, frying pan with oil.
- 8(I use a grill frying pan that has holes in the bottom of the pan and designed for outdoor cooking).
- 9Turn to medium heat and grill or fry, turning after 6 minutes.
- 10Spray more oil or Pam if needed.
- 11Cool and freeze.
- 12Microwave on 50% to thaw.
- 13Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 14Spray Pam in the dish.
- 15In glass dish, place the cooked patties, then add mixed mushroom soup, water, garlic salt and sour cream. Cover.
- 16Bake 35 to 45 minutes. Turn patties over in the gravy before serving.
- 17Serve with rice or potatoes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Barbecued Burgers With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.9
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 208.8 mg
- Sodium 1402.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 48.8 g