Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe from Make-A-Mix cookbook. Recipe requires 3 cups of Make-A-Mix Cookie Mix (posted separately). Ingredients listed are in addition to basic mix.
- 3 tablespoons milk, more if needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup nuts or 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3 cups basic cookie mix
- Preheat oven to 375°F Grease baking sheets.
- In a large bowl, combine 3 cups cookie mix, milk, vanilla, and egg. Blend well.
- Stir in nuts (or coconut) and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.