Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Minnesota Scandinavian chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947
- Cook macaroni in boiling salted water until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process; drain very well.
- When cold, add french dressing and chill in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Add lemon juice to apples to prevent browning.
- Add apple, minced onion and salad dressing; sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.