From the Minnesota Scandinavian chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni in boiling salted water until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process; drain very well.
- 2When cold, add french dressing and chill in the refrigerator for two hours.
- 3Add lemon juice to apples to prevent browning.
- 4Add apple, minced onion and salad dressing; sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- 5Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Makaronsalad - Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.7
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 341.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: