Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my creation from the Panera Bread Company's Fandango Salad.
- 5 ounces mixed salad greens or 5 ounces romaine lettuce
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- 1 cup crumbled gorgonzola
- 11 ounces mandarin orange sections, drained.
- 2 cups raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1 dash salad seasoning
- 8 grape tomatoes
- Divide field greens into four servings on chilled plates.
- Sprinkle with walnuts, Gorgonzola cheese, and the drained orange slices.
- Add seasonings to taste.
- Top with dressing.
- Garnish with the grape tomatoes.