Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
When you don't feel like being creative but want to impress your guests (or husband)... this butter is easily sliced and put on top of meat, veggies, bread and more! I change the ingredients a bit to add other yummy flavors.
- 1 lb butter, room temperature
- 1 lb margarine, room temperature
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 fluid ounce Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 fluid ounce Tabasco sauce
- 1 ounce minced fresh garlic
- Mix all ingredients with a hand mixer.
- Spatula 1/2 the mix onto a piece of waxed paper in a row - roll into a tight log.
- Wrap with foil and freeze.
- Slice off pieces when ready to use!
- You can make variations of this butter by changing the ingredients. Here are some of the things I've tried: finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes, chopped chives, chopped mushrooms, white wine, softened chopped shallots, bacon, blue cheese (great on steaks).