Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is prepared for the President in their seacoast home in Maine. Their cook at the Blaine House created this recipe for them. It's a winner!
- 4 (6 ounce) maine salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Blaine House Spicy Seasoning (use 2 tablespoons)
- 5 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄4 cup salt
- 1⁄4 cup garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- Rub Blaine House Spicy Seasoning on the salmon filets.
- Sear the filets in olive oil, in a frying pan.
- Place the salmon filets in a 9x13" pan, and bake at 400, for 15 minutes
- Makes 4 servings.
- Makes approximately 1 1/4 cups.
Well, if it's good enough for good old George and his dumb kids, it's good enough for me :) This was an excellent spice blend and went with the salmon real well. I can think of lots of ways to use up the rest of the seasoning, and I can't wait to experiment! I can't believe this one is unreviewed. Awesome dish!