Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wrap in a tortilla. Sounds like a great summer lunch. This is so easy. Just assemble and eat!
- 2 cups lobster meat, cooked
- 8 ounces muenster cheese, grated
- 8 fresh cilantro stems
- 4 tortillas
- fresh lime juice, to taste
- Cut cooked lobster meat into chunks.
- Divide the lobster meat and cheese evenly over the tortillas and place 2 sprigs of cilantro into each.
- Sprinkle with lime juice and roll the tortilla.
- Wrap the filled tortilla in foil and warm on a grill or without foil in a microwave oven.
- Serve with salsa.
This was SWOONY good, and thank you very much for the recipe which I used on the only lobster I've ever had left over!!! This might be excellent next time with the cooked shrimp my supermarket always has on hand. This one goes into the recipe file, thanks! PS: any meltable cheese works. We had "Mexican blend."