This was on a local television station. Maine Gold is a brand named maple syrup. Any REAL maple syrup can be used for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken into bite size pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Heat the olive oil and saute the chicken pieces until lightly browned.
- 3Turn the heat off under the pan. Add all the lemon juice, dredging the chicken in the juice for at least two minutes. Drain the juice from the chicken.
- 4Add and stir in all the maple syrup.
- 5Turn the heat back on to medium high, stirring continuously as syrup begins to bubble and caramelize over the chicken. This takes about 4 minutes.
- 6Serve with white rice and steamed carrots.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maine Gold Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 75.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 26.2 g