Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Fresh Crabmeat rolls served on hot dog bun with lettuce. A tradtional Maine sandwich!
Make and share this Maine Crab Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Combine crabmeat and mayonnaise in medium bowl.
- Butter along outside surfaces of hot dog rolls.
- Heat medium skillet over high heat.
- Place rolls in skillet buttered side down; cook until browned slightly, about 2 minutes per side.
- Open rolls and fill with lettuce, then crabmeat mixture.
- Serve immediately with chips and a pickle.
I add celery to make my rolls, along with New England Style Hot Dog Rolls/Buns (For Lobster Rolls Etc.) toasted, and I am in Hog Heaven for sure! Thanks for sharing Teri! Linda