Teri G.'s Note:
Fresh Crabmeat rolls served on hot dog bun with lettuce. A tradtional Maine sandwich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crabmeat and mayonnaise in medium bowl.
- 2Butter along outside surfaces of hot dog rolls.
- 3Heat medium skillet over high heat.
- 4Place rolls in skillet buttered side down; cook until browned slightly, about 2 minutes per side.
- 5Open rolls and fill with lettuce, then crabmeat mixture.
- 6Serve immediately with chips and a pickle.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maine Crab Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.8
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.6 mg
- Sodium 1363.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 25.6 g