- 8 ounces crabmeat, fresh from Maine
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 hot dog buns
- 1⁄4 head lettuce, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crabmeat and mayonnaise in medium bowl.
- Butter along outside surfaces of hot dog rolls.
- Heat medium skillet over high heat.
- Place rolls in skillet buttered side down; cook until browned slightly, about 2 minutes per side.
- Open rolls and fill with lettuce, then crabmeat mixture.
- Serve immediately with chips and a pickle.