Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one dip that everyone who likes clams loves. It is very tasty; good blend of all the ingredients.
- 1 (7 ounce) can minced clams
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Mostly drain the clams, but leave just a little liquid.
- Put everything in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer to a good consistency.
Nothing better than a good clam dip and this one is at the top of my list of favorites! I love the blend of flavors, and they went great with chips and crackers for dipping.