Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice texture, very satisfying, and low fat. Same as served in Stockton Springs, Bar Harbor etc, ME.
- 2⁄3 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh blueberries, lightly crushed
- 2 tablespoons dark amber maple syrup
- Mix blueberries into the cottage cheese and drizzle the maple syrup on the top.
- Serve in an ice cream dish.
- Best when using small low bush berries that are slightly tart.
Easy, Quick and tasty! Hubby doesn't care for blueberries and he cleaned his up without a word! When asked, he said his dish is his review. I served this up in ice cream sundae dishes as follows: a spoonful of cottage cheese, a triple-layer of blueberries, a layer of cottage cheese then topped with about 1 Tbsp of pure maple syrup. Awesome! Thanks for sharing!