Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A taste of Maine!
Make and share this Maine Baked Stuffed Lobster recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Split live lobster with a sharp pointed knofe from head to tail.
- Open flat and remove intestinal vein, stomach, and tomalley.
- If desired, save tomalley to add to stuffing.
- Crack claws, remove meat, and cut into pieces.
- Moisten Ritz crumbs with butter and egg.
- Add Parmesan cheese, tomalley if desired, and crabmeat.
- Spread stuffing mixture into lobster cavity and tail.
- Place on baking sheet and place in oven for 20 minutes.