Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is just an easy fix-it and forget-it main dinner dish.(we of course do not use the onions)
- 5 large potatoes (sliced 1/2in)
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion (thinnly sliced)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄8 cup margarine (melted)
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- In a 9x13 pan,add the butter, then the meat.
- Top with half the onion.
- In a bowl add soup,cheese, and milk;cook in the microwave until cheese is melted.
- pour 1/4 of mixture over meat and onions.
- Top with potatoes and rest of onions.
- Pour remaining soup over all.
- Bake covered with foil at 350 for 2-2 1/2hrs; uncover for the last 30 min.