Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delicious served on a bed a lettuce for a summer dinner,or as a side for hamburgers or hot dogs.Great for potlucks.
- 946.36 ml cooked pasta (shell,macaroni,or curly)
- 236.59 ml chopped green onion
- 2 can tuna in water, drained
- 473.18 ml cubed colby cheese (or cheddar,jack)
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 226.79 g package frozen peas, thawed (I prefer petite peas)
- 9.85 ml dill weed
- 118.29 ml dill pickle relish
- 473.18 ml salad dressing (Miracle Whip,or mayonnaise if you prefer)
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together except salad dressing.
- Add salad dressing and stir.
- If needed,add more salad dressing,to make salad creamy before serving.
This was our take to work lunch last week. Very easy and delicious. Had a perfect balance of ingredients. I used half Miracle Whip and half Hellman's mayonnaise because my husband and I haven't settled the war over mayo-vs-MW just yet. We were both satisfied with how this one turned out. Thanks Laura.
Wonderful. Nice and light. Didn't change a thing! Thanks for sharing!