1/2 Photos of Maids of Honor (Tarts)
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This is posted for ZWT6. It is from an old international recipe book submitted by Home Ec Teachers all over the US.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar.
- 2Add eggs and beat until light.
- 3Add sifted flour, salt, and baking powder.
- 4Form small balls between hands and put into small cupcake pans or muffin pans.
- 5Make a deep hole in center by pushing up around edges.
- 6Mix jam and nuts together; fill tarts.
- 7Bake at 375°F for about 12 minutes, until lightly browned.
- 8Top with whipped cream when serving.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maids of Honor (Tarts)
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 119.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g