Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Don't hurt yourself drinking these.
- 1⁄2 ounce spiced rum
- 1⁄2 ounce light rum
- 1⁄2 ounce creme de almond
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- 2 1⁄2 ounces orange juice
- 2 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 dash sweetened lime juice
- lime slice
- In a shaker filled with ice, add all ingredients.
- Shake and strain into a glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and cherry.
This is a wonderful classic drink. I have never made them with spiced rum and I really liked the taste. I made this drink for my husband and me after a really long and difficult week. These are great to unwind with. Very tropical, fruity and smooth.
Oh WOW!! We had these on vacation and I have always wanted to try making them. I was not disappointed. Very classic and tropical. I felt instantly transported to some South Seas island. Be careful, they will sneak up on you. Very smooth. Thanks Nurse Di.