Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These wings are awesome! My husband literally eats 20 at a time!! He told me to say that they are very flavorful! Be sure to watch the wings at the end because the sauce burns easily. Hope that you enjoy them! This recipe is for 4 people, but this would be great for a Superbowl party, or any other kind of party.
- Place chicken in a shallow baking dish, arranging in a single layer.
- In a separate bowl, mix the soy sauce, honey, molasses, chili sauce, ground ginger and garlic.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate approximately 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake in the preheated oven approximately 50 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Turn the chicken once.
- Brush chicken with remaining mixture during the cooking time if desired.
This marinade/sauce is delicious!!!! I used it with skinless chicken breasts -- and cooked them in kind of a foil envelope for the first 25 minutes so they wouldn't dry out -- then opened the foil for the last 20 minutes so the marinade could reduce. The sauce was a wonderful caramel consistency, and so delicious! Thanks for a wonderful meal.
My family ate them all. I made a trial run for the Superbowl party we are having. They passed with flying colors, you have an excellent recipe. I am sure they will be a crowdpleaser for everyone. The only thing I did differently was turn the heat to 350, my oven runs very warm. You have a winner on your hands.
You DO know this sauce is incredibly versatile, right? I mean, beyond wings, I can see this on every form of poultry imaginable & would be interested in trying the sauce with a beef or pork stirfry. GO ARMY, & bless you for posting this!