Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Flavorful glaze for wings or even just on chicken breasts. I'm not a huge fan of buffalo sauce, so I make them for watching football instead of traditional buffalo wings.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 lbs chicken wings (split)
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl.
- Combine all other ingredients, and pour over chicken.
- Let marinate 1 hour.
- Place chicken on a shallow pan and bake uncovered at 375 for 50 minutes, basting and turning halfway through.