Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 24 hrs
Cook 45 mins
makes my mouth water just typing the recipe..love this stuff!!!
Make and share this Mahogany Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Combine orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, ginger, orange zest, and chile flakes --
- In heavy pan over medium heat.heat through and stir to dissolve sugar --
- Remove sauce from heat and let it cool --
- Place chicken drummettes in bag and pour cool sauce over, turning bag to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 3-4 hours --
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Remove wings from marinade -- and arrange on oiled baking sheet --
- Bake turning once and basting with marinade -- 2-3 times -- for 45 minutes or till glossy.
- Place wings on serving platter, scatter scallions on top and garnish with orange slices --
- Serve immediately.
Sooooo good! I used whole wings and left out the hot peppers. Wings are my favorite chicken part so I like to try different marinades; this one is a keeper. Thank you!
These were so good! I served them to 5 people and it was unanimous. I used small oranges and 1 med. size piece of ginger and did not change anything. I'll definately be making these again! Thanks for sharing.