- 3⁄4 cup coffee
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 -3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients with the chicken breasts and place in a zip-top bag. Refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove chicken from marinade and place in a shallow baking dish. Pour marinade in a bowl, thin with just a bit of water, and pour over chicken.
- Bake covered for approximately 20 minutes; uncover and baste. Return to the oven and bake uncovered until done, basting again once.