Prep 20 mins
Cook 9 hrs
This glazed bird is so moist. You'll want to fix this for special occasions for the one you love.
- 3⁄4 cup coffee
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 -3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup water
- Mix all the ingredients with the chicken breasts and place in a zip-top bag. Refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove chicken from marinade and place in a shallow baking dish. Pour marinade in a bowl, thin with just a bit of water, and pour over chicken.
- Bake covered for approximately 20 minutes; uncover and baste. Return to the oven and bake uncovered until done, basting again once.
I agree with Nimz; not sure I liked the combo of flavors. Interesting, tho.
The chicken was very moist but just not sure I like the combination of flavors in the marinade. I let mine marinade for about 12 hours. Made for a nice dinner. Thanks Redneck Epicurean for posting.