Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The base of this recipe came from the grocery, changed it up a bit. Hope you enjoy.
- 24 ounces mahi mahi fillets
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato, sliced (packed in oil)
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth (or white wine)
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups baby spinach leaves
- Preheat oven 425.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Generously sprinkle both sides of fillets with paprika and garlic salt.
- In a nonstick skillet melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add fillets; cook 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes or until fish flakes.
- Meanwhile, in the same skillet add shallots and garlic; place over medium heat. Cook 3 minutes or until shallots are tender.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth (or wine), cream; cook and stir until bubbly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in spinach; cook just until wilted.
- Spoon sauce over fillets, and serve.