Douglas Poe's Note:
The base of this recipe came from the grocery, changed it up a bit. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 425.
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil.
- 3Generously sprinkle both sides of fillets with paprika and garlic salt.
- 4In a nonstick skillet melt butter over medium-high heat.
- 5Add fillets; cook 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- 6Transfer to baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes or until fish flakes.
- 7Meanwhile, in the same skillet add shallots and garlic; place over medium heat. Cook 3 minutes or until shallots are tender.
- 8Add tomatoes, chicken broth (or wine), cream; cook and stir until bubbly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Stir in spinach; cook just until wilted.
- 10Spoon sauce over fillets, and serve.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mahi Mahi With Tomato-Shallot Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.0
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 172.4 mg
- Sodium 431.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 34.6 g