Recipe by CJAY
Posted for ZWT7- The Pacific Islands. A Hawaiian favorite served at luaus. I found this on gohawaii.com.
- 4 pieces mahi mahi
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1 Tblsp. butter over low heat. Add garlic. Saute garlic until tender. Remove from heat.
- Stir in teriyaki, lemon juice, honey and sesame seeds.
- Pour over fish and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 Tblsp. butter in pan at medium heat.
- Add fish, saute 4-5 minutes on each side, basting with marinade.
- Garnish with parsley.