Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posted for ZWT7- The Pacific Islands. A Hawaiian favorite served at luaus. I found this on gohawaii.com.
- Melt 1 Tblsp. butter over low heat. Add garlic. Saute garlic until tender. Remove from heat.
- Stir in teriyaki, lemon juice, honey and sesame seeds.
- Pour over fish and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 Tblsp. butter in pan at medium heat.
- Add fish, saute 4-5 minutes on each side, basting with marinade.
- Garnish with parsley.
I actually didn't marinate the fish but used the sauce over it. Great flavor and I really enjoyed dipping the fish into the sauce. Thanks! Made for ZWT#7 by a Food.Commando.