1/1 Photo of Mahi Mahi With Pineapple Salsa
Can't wait to try this recipe from the Gastronomy Restaurant, Salt Lake City, UT.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy sauté pan over medium high heat, place one tablespoon vegetable oil.
- 2Season the mahi mahi with blackening spice and cook for three minutes on each side (or until done).
- 3Remove the filets from the pan and set aside.
- 4In a medium-sized bowl, combine the pineapple, jalapeño pepper, cilantro, and red pepper and serve this mixture over the mahi mahi filets.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mahi Mahi With Pineapple Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.4
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 148.9 mg
- Sodium 184.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 39.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: