Recipe by theAmateurPastryChef
This is from the October 2007 issue of Bon Appetit. It is so simple and quick to make and absolutely delicious! I would make the chutney while the fish cooks. (I also skipped the jalapeno, but if you like spice, by all means keep it!)
- 2 (6 -7 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup packed chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large kiwi, peeled, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons chopped jalapeno chile
Directions See How It's Made
- Season the fish fillets with the cumin, salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add fish. Saute until just opaque in center, about 5 minutes per side.
- Combine all ingredients for chutney (cilantro, kiwi, coconut milk, garlic and jalapeno) in processor and coarsley puree.
- Transfer fillets to plates, top with chutney.