Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the October 2007 issue of Bon Appetit. It is so simple and quick to make and absolutely delicious! I would make the chutney while the fish cooks. (I also skipped the jalapeno, but if you like spice, by all means keep it!)
- Season the fish fillets with the cumin, salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add fish. Saute until just opaque in center, about 5 minutes per side.
- Combine all ingredients for chutney (cilantro, kiwi, coconut milk, garlic and jalapeno) in processor and coarsley puree.
- Transfer fillets to plates, top with chutney.